We aim to be a very informal club, but would ask our members to abide by the following:
1) Helmets must be worn
2) Cyclists must obey the Highway Code
3) Cyclists must be courteous to other road users.
Members must have due regard for pedestrians and other legitimate users of foot paths, roads and bridleways, and any other users of the land especially farmers
1) The local swimming pool rules must be adhered to
2) Members must not enter water until appropriate number of lifeguards is in place for all swim sessions
3) In open water members must make themselves aware of all specific dangers relating to the chosen location. Members must take their own appropriate safety precautions, and ensure reasonable safety cover is in place
4) Members must not swim in prohibited areas
Members must obey all rules relating to the event they are competing in and compete in a sportsman-like manner
These rules may be amended from time to time at the discretion of the committee. All changes will be publicised to members
Serious disregard or breaches of these rules reported to the committee may result in the offending member being expelled from the club. The Club’s disciplinary procedure will be applied.
1) Members agree not to bring the Club into disrepute
2) Members must abide by the rules and articles of British Triathlon
Finally, you agree to the following statement:
I consider myself to be physically fit and capable of full participation and agree to notify the club of any changes to the medical information provided. Furthermore, in the event that I am injured I give my permission for officers of the club to obtain emergency medical treatment on my behalf.