WELCOME TO KNUTSFORD TRI CLUB
KTC is home to about 180 enthusiastic members drawn from around the South Manchester, Northwich and Macclesfield areas. We offer the opportunity to become part of a vibrant community of swimmers, cyclists, and runners.
We are a club for everyone – regardless of ability or experience. If you’re a complete beginner, we’ll help you take your first steps – if you’re a seasoned winner we’ll help you push your limits and fine tune your technique.
Anyone over 18 is welcomed with open arms regardless of sex, age or ability. At KTC it’s all about being part of a team and creating a safe and friendly environment in which to enjoy the sport of triathlon.
Want to join KTC?
Great, you’re ready to join Knutsford Tri Club. Adult Annual Membership is paid in monthly instalments of £6 per month. If you want to try some sessions, this is of course possible. You can come to any of the swim, bike or run sessions up to three times before we ask that you pay the membership fee.
If not please feel free to contact us on email@example.com and our membership officer will answer your questions or guide you through the joining process.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a vibrant community of swimmers, cyclists, and runners. Train, race and socialise with fellow KTC members.
- Benefit from KTC’s training sessions run by BTF qualified coaches. We have a weekly schedule of OFFICIAL CLUB TRAINING SESSIONS covering all three disciplines.
- Take part in local, national, and international triathlon events with other KTC members and enjoy vocal support from KTC spectators.
- Attend informal meet ups, training sessions and events through our many WhatsApp groups.
- Informal sessions with other members include swimming at Pickmere, Boundary or Media City and official sessions like the Saturday Social rides, evening chain gang sessions or running with Run Knutsford.
- Take part in individual swimming, cycling, and running events with other KTC members and enjoy vocal support from KTC spectators.
- Join fellow members for our special club events like Wales in a Day or Coast to Coast in a day, or our annual Knutsford to Abersoch ride over the Ironman distance of 112 miles.
- As part of KTC you can affiliate to the British Triathlon Federation and England Athletics. Please see British Triathlon and England Athletics pages.
Weekly Coached Training Sessions
Click on the image to download your copy of the training sessions.